TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to manor park drivingschool website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of this website is for your general use & information only. It is subject to change without any prior notice.
- We do not give any guarantee as to the accuracy of the information on this website. We do not take any liability for inaccuracies or errors.
- There may be other website links; these links are provided for your convenience. We take no liability or responsibility nor do we give any guarantee as to the accuracy of the information provided on those websites.
- All copyrights are reserved 2011.
TERMS & CONDITIONS BETWEEN THE PUPIL & MANOR PARK DRIVING SCHOOL
- Two offers can not be taken together.
- All our vehicles are legally checked and fully road worthy and meet all legal requirements. We take no responsibility for vehicle failure that may occur during or just prior to a test.
- You must give us 48 hour notice to cancel lessons; otherwise the pupil will be charged a cancellation fee. (This is the cost of your lesson.)
- Your instructor will try his/her best to ensure that your lessons start and finish on time, but reserves the right to postpone or cancel the lesson under certain circumstances (for example mechanical, traffic, accident & weather condition etc). In such situations lessons may need to be cancelled at short notice & will be rebooked as soon as possible.
- Priority is given to driving tests. therefore it may be necessary to cancel your lesson at short notice.
- Lessons start & finish at the same location from the agreed time. The instructor may need to drive the pupil to and from pick up locations; this journey time is part of the lesson.
- Your instructor can not be held responsible in the event of a test cancelled by DSA, Therefore the lessons & use of car fee for the booked period will be charged. Your instructor will advise you how to claim compensation from the DSA.
- Your instructor reserves the right to refuse the car for practical test use, to any student deemed not test standard.
- Payment made in advance is non-refundable. You must take your lessons within 12 months.
- Manor park driving school can not take any responsibility for money paid to the driving instructor.
- If you have any comments or suggestions regarding your instructor or driving school, please call or email.
- All pupils must hold a current, valid UK provisional or full driving license for category B if they wish to take lessons which must be produced on their first lesson. The learner must also check that they can read a car number plate at a distance of 17.5 meters (about 4 cars length) with glass if normally worn.
- All prices & offers may change without any prior notice. Manor park driving school reserves the right to withdraw or amend offers or price at any time.
- £15.00 administration fee will be charged for booking practical tests by the school.
- The school accepts no liability for personal property left in a vehicle.
- If in the view of the instructor the student is unfit to drive, then the instructor will cancel the lesson. The pupil will be charged for the lesson booked. This could be for a number of reasons for example drink, drug, mental etc.
- manor park driving school reserve the right to ask pupils to take an alcohol test.
- Our instructors do not take any responsibility for any one who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You are responsible for your own actions.
- manor park driving school adheres the driving law & all pupils must follow while driving our vehicles.
- Mobile phone should be switched off during driving lesson.